Live Your Life Insurance
- Sales Rank:90,013
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:January 9, 2012
"Live Your Life Insurance" shows you exactly how you can take advantage of one of the most common, but misunderstood, financial tools: permanent life insurance, (also known as whole life, cash value, or participating whole life from a mutual company.)
Most people don't realize what a powerful tool they have in their cash value life insurance policies. In this book, you'll learn exactly how you can use your life insurance to benefit you while you are alive—and help you build financial security. In addition, it will reveal ways to make the best of your policy no matter what age you are.
Whole life insurance is one of the oldest financial products around, and yet it is one of the most misunderstood. People debate its efficacy from every angle, but rarely is it championed. That is, until recently. Now, in this landmark book, you'll discover:
• The invaluable CLUE concept
• How to leverage your policy for opportunities and other investments
• How one dollar can do many jobs
• Ways to use your policy to maximize other assets
• How to benefit from owning a policy even if you are uninsurable
• How to use your death benefit while you are alive
• Why you should set up a family bank
• And much more.
"Live Your Life Insurance" is a book about life and living—using and benefiting from your life insurance while you are alive to enjoy it. And, in today's economy, it is more important than ever to understand and utilize all the financial tools we have at our disposal. Discover the surprising and powerful ways you can use whole life insurance!
Also see Kim Butler's newest titles: Busting the Financial Planning Lies and Busting the Retirement Lies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.