Berberine 400 mg 60 Caps by Swanson Premium
- Buy New: $6.99
as of 8/20/2014 07:34 EDT details
- Seller:Swanson Health Products
- Sales Rank:6,570
- Size:60 Capsules
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):1.9 x 1.9 x 3.5
- Legal Disclaimer:We offer free tracking with every order!
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Natural alkaloid nutrient utilized by herbalists
- Naturally extracted from the roots of Berberis aristata
- May help support cardiovascular health
Berberine is a natural alkaloid found in a wide variety of traditional herbs including goldenseal, barberry and Oregon grape. Many herbalists credit this unique alkaloid for the benefits of ancient herbal tonics used by native populations throughout the world. Our Berberine is naturally extracted from the roots of Berberis aristata , also known as Indian barberry or tree turmeric. Berberine is favored among herbalists because it may help support overall cardiovascular health. Specifically, berberine has been shown to support healthy cholesterol and glucose levels already within the normal range. This combined action sets berberine apart from other herbal supplements or specialized heart health formulas that typically focus on either glucose or cholesterol health, but not both. Give your heart an extra serving of support with berberine.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.