Fenway Park: 100 Years as the Heart of Red Sox Nation
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 8/22/2014 13:43 EDT details
- You Save: $9.99 (67%)
- Seller:Thinking DVD
- Sales Rank:77,000
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:90 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Edition:No enhanced packaging
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Picture Format:Pan & Scan
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 18, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 733961262049
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- Genre: SPORTS - HIGHLIGHTS
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
From its grand opening on April 20, 1912 Fenway has enthralled fans with its quirky shape, playing field oddities including the Pesky Pole, the Triangle, and Green Monster. John Updike called it, a lyric little bandbox of a ballpark, Hitters call it a haven, and the legions of passionate fans who inhabit Red Sox Nation call it home.
This official MLB Productions program blends stunning archival footage, rare historic interviews, and all- new exclusive interviews with current and former Red Sox players to tell the tale of this wonderful ballpark. Fenway Park the heart of Boston, New England, and all of Red Sox Nation.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.