The Mediterranean Diet: Unlock the Mediterranean Secrets to Health and Weight Loss with Easy and Delicious Recipes
- Sales Rank:66,520
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 13, 2011
Lose weight and feel better one tablespoon of olive oil at a time.
The Mediterranean Diet is about embracing a way of life, NOT allowing a diet to suffocate you. A leisurely Mediterranean lifestyle does not involve counting calories or restricting ingredients; in fact, health, vitality and weight loss have never been easier.
In his most recent creation, John Chatham, bestselling author of The Paleo Diet Solution, has applied his nutritional background and love of food to one of the tastiest and healthiest diets around.
In his latest bestseller, Chatham reveals that eating right revolves around choosing nutrient-rich ingredients and utilizing healthy cooking methods to preserve the vitamins in food. The Mediterranean Diet doesn’t just give you the tools you need for success, it lays out the foundation by offering a shopping guide and meal plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
EMBRACE THE MEDITERRANEAN WAY
• Understand the tools to losing weight and feeling great by cutting out the fat and embracing a delicious, low carb, protein-rich diet
• Discover how to adapt the Mediterranean Diet to your everyday lifestyle by eating seasonally, consciously, purposefully and joyfully
• Learn why the respected Mayo Clinic says the Mediterranean Diet will reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s and help prevent other major chronic diseases
• Embrace cooking methods that maximize flavor and freshness without adding unnecessary fats and calories
People from the Mediterranean understand that the ticket to health begins with a satisfied appetite. The Mediterranean Diet features a step-by-step guide to help you successfully incorporate the Mediterranean diet into your lifestyle.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.