You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking but Utterly True Facts
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.92
as of 4/25/2014 02:08 EDT details
- You Save: $5.08 (36%)
- Sales Rank:2,411,699
- Format:Bargain Price
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 5.2 x 0.8
- Publication Date:December 28, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
You're going to wish you never picked up this book.
Some facts are too terrifying to teach in school. Unfortunately, Cracked.com is more than happy to fill you in:
* A zombie apocalypse? It could happen. 50% of humans are infected with a parasite that can take over your brain.
* The FDA wouldn't let you eat bugs, right? Actually, you might want to put down those jelly beans. And that apple. And that strawberry yogurt.
* Think dolphins are our friends? Then these sex-crazed thrill killers of the sea have you right where they want you.
* The most important discovery in the history of genetics? Francis Crick came up with it while on LSD.
* Think you're going to choose whether or not to buy this book? Scientists say your brain secretly makes all your decisions10 seconds before you even know what they are.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.