Field Guide to Freshwater Invertebrates of North America: n/a (Field Guide To... (Academic Press))
- Sales Rank:906,334
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:November 15, 2010
The Field Guide to Freshwater Invertebrates of North America focuses on freshwater invertebrates that can be identified using at most an inexpensive magnifying glass. This Guide will be useful for experienced nature enthusiasts, students doing aquatic field projects, and anglers looking for the best fish bait, lure, or fly. Color photographs and art, as well as the broad geographic coverage, set this guide apart.
- 362 color photographs and detailed descriptions aid in the identification of species
- Introductory chapters instruct the reader on how to use the book, different inland water habitats and basic ecological relationships of freshwater invertebrates
- Broad taxonomic coverage is more comprehensive than any guide currently available
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.