Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
- Sales Rank:56,278
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 25, 2010
Remove the Mess, Add Meaning
Simplicity isn't about what you give up. It's about what you gain. When you remove the things that don't matter to you, you are free to focus on only the things that are meaningful to you. Imagine your home, your time, your finances, and your belongings all filling you with positive energy and helping you achieve your dreams. It can happen, and Organized Simplicity can show you how.
Inside you'll find:
- A simple, ten-day plan that shows you step-by-step how to organize every room in your home
- Ideas for creating a family purpose statement to help you identify what to keep and what to remove from your life
- Templates for a home management notebook to help you effectively and efficiently take care of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Recipes for non-toxic household cleaners and natural toiletry items including toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo
Start living a more organized, intentional life today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.