Neuromusculoskeletal Clinical Tests: A Clinician's Guide (Physiotherapist's Tool Box)
- Sales Rank:1,510,735
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Edition:1 Spi
- Publication Date:February 19, 2009
NEUROMUSCULOSKELETAL CLINICAL TESTS: A CLINICIAN'S GUIDE is an essential tool for both students and clinicians working in the orthopaedic/musculoskeletal field. Recalling, applying and interpreting correctly the vast range of clinical tests is a difficult task for even the most experienced clinician. This exceptionally practical book provides a suitable selection of clinical tests, which can be used in either the academic or clinical setting. Consistently structured for easy referral, the text covering each test contains 3 sections - introduction, procedure and findings with interpretations - all backed up by detailed images. This clearly illustrates both the theoretical and practical information for every clinical test included.
- Highly illustrated with clear step-by-step guidance
- Places each clinical test in context
- Sensitivity and specificity values of particular tests
- A guide to understanding sensitivity and specificity
- Spiral-binding allows for easy, lie-flat reference
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.