Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Playstation 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.01
as of 12/19/2013 17:32 EST details
- You Save: $12.98 (65%)
- Seller:Price For Less
- Sales Rank:667
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:PlayStation 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:January 31, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Just as the monsters appear on screen, a dial clock called "Mog Clock" appears in the middle of the bottom half of the screen and a red ring surrounds the player's character with a radius of about 3 meters.
- The Crux system allows players to jump through various gates throughout XIII-2. Players will see a drastic change, based on their choices. This would also go towards the multiple endings of the game.
- Players will be presented with a puzzle-like problem in a void between dimensions.
- The player will be presented with a series of "dialogue trees" when talking to non-player characters (NPCs).
Cocoon - a utopia in the sky. Its inhabitants believed their world a paradise. Under the Sanctum's rule, Cocoon had long known peace and prosperity. Mankind was blessed by its protectors, the benevolent fal'Cie, and believed that tranquil days would continue forever. Their tranquillity was shattered with the discovery of one hostile fal'Cie. The moment that fal'Cie from Pulse - the feared and detested lowerworld - awoke from its slumber, peace on Cocoon came to an end. Fal'Cie curse humans, turning them into magic-wielding servants. They become l'Cie - chosen of the fal'Cie. Those branded with the mark of a l'Cie carry the burden of either fulfilling their Focus or facing a fate harsher than death itself. A prayer for redemption. A wish to protect the world. A promise to challenge destiny. After thirteen days of fates intertwined, the battle begins. Set several years after Lightning and the others saved Cocoon, some survivors have decided to start over by rebuilding on Gran Pulse. Lightning, however, is nowhere to be found and thought dead by many, but Serah believes otherwise. When her town is suddenly overrun by monsters, a mysterious man named Noel appears to save her.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.