The Republic of Tea, Natural Hibiscus, 36-Count
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.16
as of 12/6/2013 16:35 EST details
- You Save: $0.82 (7%)
- Seller:Shaqdis Books & Marketplace Inc.
- Sales Rank:6,914
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 2.6 x 1.7
- Publication Date:October 15, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Ruby red hibiscus shines brightly in this evocatively fruity herbal tea
- Sip the pure effervescence of hibiscus Its crisp, bold juiciness stands out hot or iced
- Evokes the thought of a perfect summer day in the tropics
ntoxicating and exotic, hibiscus tea delivers unique flavor and a bouquet of potential health benefits. Cultivated from the Nigerian hibiscus flower, this tea was reputed in ancient societies to lower high blood pressure and is sought after as a remedy for hypertension. Perfect for your next dinner party recipe, this sweet ruby-red tea - available in bags and loose leaf - is a delicious indulgence.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.