The Jean Nidetch Story: An Autobiography
- Sales Rank:1,159,636
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 6.4 x 0.4
- Publication Date:2010
- Foreward by Maya Angelou
- Introduction by David Kirchhoff
- Photo highlights of key career moments
- 128 pages that will inspire readers everywhere
Readers everywhere will be inspired by the remarkable journey of Weight Watchers founder, Jean Nidetch. In her new book, The Jean Nidetch Story: An Autobiography, Jean chronicles her transformation from a Queens, New York, housewife to a healthy-living icon. Read about her personal struggles, rags-to-riches rise, and sunny, can-do attitude. The book includes a foreword by the poet Maya Angelou and an introduction by Weight Watchers president and CEO David Kirchhoff.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.