Everest EZ Series Shoulder Rest for 3/4 Violin
- Category:Musical Instruments
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.95
as of 8/29/2014 01:36 EDT details
- You Save: $4.04 (25%)
- Seller:Brook Mays
- Sales Rank:1,242
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fits 3/4 Violins
- Made of a strong high grade ABS material.
- Integrated adjustable leg height means that there are no angle brackets to break and no thumb knobs to misplace
- The foam is made from high quality, extra-thick, and extra-soft replacable neoprene for long-lasting comfort and excellent support.
- The Everest EZ Series Shoulder Rest for 3/4 Violin is really built to last!
- The left and right legs are identical allowing quick and simple setup and replacement.
The unique computer-modeled design of the EVEREST shoulder rest raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle. The one piece body integrated with adjustable leg height means that there are NO angle bracets or swivel mechanisms to break, and NO thumb knobs to misplace. Made of a strong, high grade ABS material which provides both strength and flexibility, this rest maximizes comfort without sacrificing style and elegance. Available for 4/4, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 - 1/10 size violins.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.