Navitas Naturals Organic Lucuma Powder, 8-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.99
as of 3/9/2014 05:59 EDT details
- You Save: $6.99 (27%)
- Seller:Gluten Free Grocery
- Sales Rank:2,647
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):7.2 x 6.6 x 2.5
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Publication Date:January 25, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, certified gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Lucuma is a low-glycemic sweetener made from a fruit that contains many nutrients including beta-carotene, iron, zinc, vitamin B3, calcium and protein
- Add lucuma to beverages, smoothies, yogurt and cereal, or blend it into desserts and baked goods
- Lucuma has a sweet, maple-like taste and is one of the most popular ice cream flavors in South America
- Food for the Modern Life
Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder is made from whole Peruvian lucuma fruit that has been dried at low temperatures and milled into a fine powder. It is a bonus that this delicious low-glycemic sweetener contains many nutrients including beta-carotene, iron, zinc, vitamin B3, calcium and protein. Lucuma is native to the highlands of Peru where it has been cultivated since ancient times. Today, lucuma is one of the region’s most enjoyed foods, and is a popular ice cream flavor among Europeans and South Americans. Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder is an alternative sweetener that has an aromatic, sweet fragrance and full-bodied taste reminiscent of maple, which lends itself to a diverse array of applications. Add lucuma to beverages, smoothies, yogurt and cereal, or blend it into desserts and baked goods for a sweet and flavorful nutrition boost.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.