- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.97
as of 12/21/2013 12:09 EST details
- You Save: $7.02 (47%)
- Sales Rank:1,799
- Format:AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:86 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 8, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Oscar® winner Cuba Gooding Jr. (Actor in a Supporting Role, Jerry Maguire, 1996) stars in this true story about a renowned brain surgeon who overcame obstacles to change the course of medicine forever. Young Ben Carson didn't have much of a chance. Growing up in a broken home amongst poverty and prejudice, his grades suffered and his temper flared. And yet, his mother never lost her faith in him. Insisting he follow the opportunities she never had, she helped to grow his imagination, intelligence and, most importantly, his belief in himself. That faith would be his gift - the thing that would drive him to follow his dream of becoming one of the world's leading neurosurgeons.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.