Now Foods B-12 2000mcg, 100-Count
- Brand:Now Foods
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.44
as of 10/30/2014 19:45 EDT details
- You Save: $8.55 (71%)
- Seller:Ned's Nutrition Galaxia Store
- Sales Rank:1,643
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):1.9 x 1.9 x 3.4
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Publication Date:December 10, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Nervous System Health
- 3 Forms of B-12 including Co-enzyme Forms
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Instant Energy
Nervous System Health 3 Forms of B-12 including Co-enzyme Forms Essential for DNA Synthesis* Vegetarian Formula Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) is a water soluble vitamin necessary for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and for the metabolic utilization of fats and proteins. Vitamin B-12 is also essential for the synthesis of DNA during cell division and therefore is especially important for rapidly multiplying cells, such as blood cells. In addition, adequate intake of Vitamin B-12, along with Folic Acid and Vitamin B-6, encourages healthy serum homocysteine levels, thereby supporting cardiovascular health. Because Vitamin B-12 is found predominantly in animal products, strict vegetarians are at resk of developing Vitamin B-12 deficiency and may benefit from supplementation.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.