The Everything Father-To-Be Book: A Survival Guide for Men (Everything®)
- Sales Rank:400,919
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:December 1, 2003
If you feel nervous about the prospect of being a dad, or you are confused about your new role, The Everything Father-to-Be Book is for you. Packed with helpful information and experienced advice, this practical guide will help you survive the next nine months and be a better caregiver when your baby arrives. This practical guide shows you how to:
- Balance home and work responsibilities; - Maintain an intimate relationship with your partner during pregnancy;
- Babyproof your home;
- Support and encourage your partner;
- Know when to offer help and when to steer clear.
Whether this is your first child or your fourth, The Everything Father-to-Be Book contains all you need to be a super dad and the perfect partner.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.