Alvita Tea Bags, Licorice Root, Caffeine Free, 30 tea bags (1.625 oz) 46 g (Pack of 3)
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.67
as of 4/21/2014 07:18 EDT details
- You Save: $2.91 (17%)
- Seller:CB Select
- Sales Rank:17,927
- Number Of Items:3
- Size:Pack of 3 - 30ct Tea Bags
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):7.3 x 5.9 x 3.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes.California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this store contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pack of three, 30 tea bags (total of 90 tea bags)
- Made from Licorice root, 50 times as sweet as sugar cane
- 100% caffeine-free
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a perennial herb indigenous to Greece, Italy, Spain, Syria, Iraq and southern China. The root penetrates deeply into the ground and is the part of the herb that contains an abundance of valuable properties. The word Licorice comes from the Greek glykys (sweet) and rhiza(root), meaning sweet root. The root yields a substance known as glycyrrhizin or glycyrrhizic acid which is 50 times as sweet as sugar cane. The use of Licorice dates back to ancient times. Archaeologists found great quantities of Licorice stored among the fabulous jewelry and art treasures in the 3000 year old tomb of King Tut. This was done to enable the departed spirit to prepare a sweet drink called mai sus in the next world. It is still a favorite beverage among the Egyptians today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.