Navitas Naturals Organic Maqui Powder, 3-Ounce Pouch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.52
as of 10/1/2014 17:57 EDT details
- You Save: $7.47 (34%)
- Seller:Nutrition Depot
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.3 x 2
- Publication Date:May 8, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, certified gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Maqui berries are among the most antioxidant-rich foods on earth
- This superfruit from the Patagonia region of Chile also contains an abundance of vitamin C, calcium, iron and potassium
- Purple maqui powder tastes a bit like blackberries and blueberries, and it blends well with juices, smoothies, yogurt and desserts
- Food for modern life. Great for home consumption or use in your healthy restaurant or café.
Navitas Naturals Maqui Powder is made from organic maqui berries that grow in the pristine southern Patagonian region of the Chilean Andes. Shrubby bushes laden with dark purple berries are hand harvested by family farmers and then freeze-dried and milled into an easy-to-use powder. Maqui berries are among the most antioxidant-rich foods on earth and they contain potent flavonoid compounds called anthocyanins and polyphenols. The berries also contain an abundance of vitamin C, calcium, iron and potassium. In Patagonia, maqui berries have been a staple food and part of rituals and ceremonies for the Mapuche Indians—one of the longest-living cultures in the world. Navitas Naturals Maqui Powder has a slightly tart flavor that’s described as having hints of blackberry, blueberry, watermelon and acai. It is a delicious addition to juices, smoothies, yogurt and desserts.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.