Bilberry Tea Alvita Tea 24 Bag
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.50
as of 12/20/2014 01:19 EST details
- You Save: $8.49 (94%)
- Seller:HEALTHY BARN
- Sales Rank:10,311
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):3.3 x 2.3 x 5.9
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- English pillow-style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated
- Caffeine free
- No strings, tags or staples
Bilberry Tea by Alvita Tea 24 Bag A small branched shrub found mainly in moors humus-rich soil and open woods from lowlands to mountains Bilberry (Vaccinum myrtillus) bears small blue-black many-seeded berries. Also commonly known as whortleberry Bilberry has been a source of fresh jam for hundreds of years. Extensively written about in 16th century herbals this berry is native to northern Europe and Asia northern Europe and Asia with its nearest American counterpart being the huckleberry. During World War 2 Royal Air Force pilots swore that eating Bilberry jam prior to night missions significantly improved their visual acuity in the darkness.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.