Dykem 80300 Steel Blue Layout Fluid, Brush-in-Cap (4oz)
- Buy New: $6.55
as of 9/18/2014 12:14 EDT details
- Seller:R. S. Hughes Co., Inc.
- Sales Rank:604
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7 x 5 x 2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used to coat metal to provide a glare-free, uniform color so scribes appear clear and sharp
- Can also be used on other surfaces to reveal defects or pinholes, or view gear tooth contact pattern
- Provides a thin film without cracking or chipping and dries in minutes for convenience
- Bottle containing 4 oz. of fluid
The Dykem 80300 Steel Blue layout fluid is used to coat metal to provide a glare-free, uniform color so scribes appear clear and sharp. This product is a transparent, blue stain. It can also be used on other surfaces to reveal defects or pinholes, or view gear tooth contact pattern. It provides a thin film without cracking or chipping and dries in minutes for convenience. It comes in a bottle containing 4 oz. of fluid. The bottle has a brush in the lid that can be used to apply the solution.
Dykem manufactures marking systems including layout fluid, staining colors, thinner, remover, and mark and code pens. Established in 1920, Dykem was acquired in 1987 by Illinois Tool Works (ITW), now ITW Professional Brands. ITW Professional Brands is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.