Organic Roasted Dandelion Root 16 Bags
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.58
as of 12/4/2013 16:32 EST details
- You Save: $2.21 (38%)
- Sales Rank:3,359
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6 x 6 x 6
- Legal Disclaimer:Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advise of your physician or health care professional. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, nor to prescribe any medication. You should read all product packaging and labels carefully. If you have or suspect that you have a medical condition, promptly consult your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- 16 Bags
- Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
- 16 Servings Per Container
Dandelion root tea has shown choleretic effects, which means that it can stimulate the liver to increase bile flow.* Once bile is released by the liver, its two main functions are to carry away waste and to break down fats during digestion. Dandelion's beneficial effects on liver and biliary tract function have been proven in pharmacological studies* and have a long history of use in traditional European herbal medicine.How does it taste? A pleasant roasted taste, sweet and slightly bitter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.