Traditional Medicinals, Organic Nettle Leaf 1.13 oz (16 bags)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.12
as of 1/31/2015 17:10 EST details
- You Save: $1.37 (25%)
- Sales Rank:55,913
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.4 x 3.4 x 2.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or doctor or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Always consult with a physician or licensed doctor before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Verified
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
Organic Nettle Leaf Tea by Traditional Medicinals 16 Bag Organic Nettle Leaf Pharmacopoeial Quality Herb Tested for Strength Purity Herbal Dietary Supplement Nettle plants grow in the wild throughout much of Europe and North America and are now also grown on farms. Fresh pressed juice of the herb and tinctures or tea infusions of the dried leaves are commonly used in Europe. Organic Nettle Leaf has a pleasantly refreshing and slightly bitter taste. Brew Well to be Well For maximum benefit herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1-2 tea bags in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10 minutes. Gently squeeze the tea bags to release any remaining extract. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup Drink 3-6 cups daily.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.