Now Foods Xylitol, 2.5 pound bag
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.99
as of 2/26/2015 23:46 EST details
- You Save: $7.58 (39%)
- Sales Rank:3,526
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:3 lb: $11.29
- Size:2.5 lb
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 5 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
- Publication Date:December 16, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Xylitol - 2.5 lbs.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4 g)
- Servings Per Container: 283
100% Pure Natural Sweetener Non-GMO Xylitol is a sugar alcohol that is naturally present in small amounts in various fruits and vegetables. it was originally extracted from birch trees in Finland. NOW Xylitol is derived from Non-GMO corn. It is comparable to xylitol derived from other sources, such as birch. It resembles sugar in consistency and taste, but has a third fewer calories and is a great sugar alternative for diabetics. Xylitol may also inhibit cavities by denying plaque bacteria the fuel (sugar) it needs to erode tooth enamel. It can be used as a sugar substitute in most sugar-free recipes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.