Jarrow Formulations Krill Oil, 60 Softgels
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Nutritional Supplements
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.10
as of 12/12/2013 20:40 EST details
- You Save: $17.85 (53%)
- Sales Rank:3,417
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 5 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Release Date:February 8, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Extract of the abundant Antarctic krill
- Contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA)
- Help to maintain normal brain function
Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the abundant Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) and it contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA). Emerging science demonstrates Krill Oil's potential to enhance: Lipid Management-Krill Oil supports healthy blood lipids.* Brain Nutrition-Krill Oil contains ultra-potent marine phospholipids that help to maintain normal brain function.* Metabolic Health-Krill Oil may improve the ability of the liver and glucose metabolism to respond to dietary challenges.* Store in a cool; dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.