Prince of Peace Tea, Oolong, 100-Count
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.55
as of 5/23/2013 12:14 EDT details
- You Save: $2.92 (39%)
- Sales Rank:1,298
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 8.6 x 2.9
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
- Publication Date:February 9, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 1Prince of Peace Tea contains 100 BAG
- Identified for its antioxidant attributes
Prince of Peace is a brand you can trust. Our company has been providing quality tea products since 1983. Our tea leaves are organically grown and certified by IMO Switzerland. Instead of expensive advertising campaigns, we've chosen to pass on eh savings to you, and let you tell others of our great products. Prince of Peace is a supporter of world relief efforts. Our key emphasis is providing care to orphaned children with special health needs at the Prince of Peace Children's Home in China, which serves over 100 orphans. Oolong Tea (also known as Wu Long Tea) is from the Wuyi District of Jujian China - Also known for its famous Rock Tea. Oolong is semi-fermented, combining the qualities of black (richer taste) and green (antioxidants benefits) tea. Our 100% Organic Oolong Tea has a woody aromatic scents and full-bodied flavor. A typical cup of Oolong tea s about 30-40mg of caffeine, and a cup of coffee ranges from 100-180mg.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.