Six Days in June
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.03
as of 10/25/2014 20:43 EDT details
- You Save: $9.92 (50%)
- Sales Rank:57,668
- Format:Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:105 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:August 21, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: PUBLIC BROADCASTING SERVICE Mfg#: 00017017
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Genre: Television: WGBH
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Although the fighting lasted for only six days in June of 1967, the effects of the Six Day War are still apparent today. On its 40th anniversary, the region remains trapped in conflict and is every bit as explosive as it was then. For Israel, the 1967 war was a military success. But it also redrew the map of the Middle East and mired the region in a never-ending cycle of occupation, terrorism and reprisal. The Six Day War forever changed the politics of the Middle East by helping to destroy the secular basis of Pan-Arab nationalism and transform secular Zionism. It gave rise to a Palestinian nationalist movement and helped unleash the fury of fundamentalism. Shot on location in Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Moscow and Washington, this powerful film takes us through the weeks that preceded the war, its six days of fighting and its aftermath that still lingers today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.