Prince of Peace Organic White Tea 100 Count
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.90
as of 4/20/2014 12:52 EDT details
- You Save: $5.69 (54%)
- Sales Rank:3,952
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 8.6 x 2.9
- Legal Disclaimer:Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advise of your physician or health care professional. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, nor to prescribe any medication. You should read all product packaging and labels carefully. If you have or suspect that you have a medical condition, promptly consult your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Publication Date:August 14, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Prince of Peace 100% Organic Premium Peony White Tea leaves and buds are picked at a young age, and go through the Zhenge-style of processing which gives the tea a richer aroma, a fuller body, and a deeper dark color
- Prince of Peace
Organic White Tea by Prince Of Peace 100 Bag Organic Peony White Tea 100ct. Prince of Peace 100 Organic Peony White Tea is indeed a good choice good to your taste good to your budget and most of all good for your health You'll enjoy its delightful flavor as it calms refreshes and warms you. For centuries Bai Mu Dan tea (also known as Peony White ) was an extremely rare tea once reserved for Chinese royalty. Peony White Tea considered on of the premium grades if white tea is made of young leaves and buds from the Camellia Sinensis plant hand picked during the fresh spring harvest in China's Fujian province. The white silver-ish leaves give Peony White tea its name. With minimal processing Peony White tea's antioxidant property is significantly more than green tea. There is also considerably less caffeine in white tea (15-20mg per serving compared to green tea at 20-30mg black tea at 50-80mgm and coffee at 100-200mg). For quality assurance each tea bag is individually wrapped. Ingredien
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.