NOW FOODS KELP 150mcg 200 TABS
- Brand:Now Foods
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.61
as of 10/20/2014 06:02 EDT details
- You Save: $4.38 (49%)
- Sales Rank:78,175
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.2 x 2 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- NOW Kelp delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods
- NOW Foods
Kelp 150mcg by Now Foods 200 Tablet Kelp is a large leafy brown algae that belongs to the seaweed family and grows in the colder waters of the world's oceans. It is a good source of marine minerals including potassium magnesium calcium and iron. It is also an excellent source of iodine which has been shown to support healthy thyroid function. Your thyroid gland is responsible for producing the hormones that support normal cellular metabolism. As with most green foods kelp also contains vitamins and cell salts essential for good nutrition.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.