NOW FOODS KELP 150mcg 200 TABS
- Brand:Now Foods
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.61
as of 1/26/2015 01:39 EST details
- You Save: $4.38 (49%)
- Sales Rank:49,854
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 6.4 x 4.8
- Legal Disclaimer:* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- NOW Kelp delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods
- NOW Foods
Kelp 150mcg by Now Foods 200 Tablet Kelp 150mcg 200 Tablet Product Kelp is a large leafy seaweed belonging to the brown algae family that grows in forests in the colder waters of the worlds oceans. Kelp has been used for centuries as an important nutritious staple ingredient in Chinese Japanese and Korean cuisines. It is also an excellent source of iodine which has been shown to be essential for healthy thyroid function. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 1 tablet daily preferably with meals - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Tablet Servings Per Container 200 Amount Per Serving Daily Value Iodine (from Kelp) (Laminaria digitata Ascophyllum nodosum) 150 mcg 100 Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Other Ingredients Cellulose Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Vegetable Coating Does Not Contain Sugar salt starch yeast wheat gluten corn soy milk egg shellfish or preservatives.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.