Human Reproductive Biology, Third Edition
- Buy New: $15.59
as of 4/16/2014 09:31 EDT details
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Format:Amazon Upgrade
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.3
- Dimensions (in):10.6 x 7.5 x 1.2
- Publication Date:March 17, 2006
This acclaimed text has been fully revised and updated, now incorporating issues including aging of the reproductive system, and updates on the chapters on conception and Gamete Transport and Fertilization, and Pregnancy.
Human Reproductive Biology, 3rd edition emphasizes the biological and biomedical aspects of human reproduction, explains advances in reproductive science and discusses the choices and concerns of today. Generously illustrated in full color, the text provides current information about human reproductive anatomy and physiology.
The ideal book for courses on human reproductive biology - includes chapter introductions, sidebars on related topics of interest, chapter summaries and suggestions for further reading.
* All material competely updated with the latest research results, methods, and topics now organized to facilitate logical presentation of topics
* New chapters on Reproductive Senescence, Conception: Gamete Transport, Fertilization, Pregnancy: Maternal Aspects and Pregnancy: Fetal Development
* Full color illustrations, New companion website featuring latest information on current related topics
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.