Now Foods E-400, Soft-gels, 100-Count
- Brand:Now Foods
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.40
as of 8/21/2014 07:14 EDT details
- You Save: $10.04 (52%)
- Sales Rank:13,942
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 2.5 x 4.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes.California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this store contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
- Publication Date:December 10, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Antioxidant Protection
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 100
Vitamin E is a major antioxidant and the primary defense against lipid peroxidation. Selenium is an essential trace mineral that has been added as a synergist to complement Vitamin E. From the FDA's website: "Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive." Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive. Product FAQ's Learn about the book "Tocotrienols: Vitamin E Beyond Tocopherols".
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.