Source Naturals Tonalin CLA, 1000mg, 120 Softgels
- Brand:Source Naturals
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Diet & Weight Loss
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.39
as of 12/11/2013 14:29 EST details
- You Save: $16.59 (47%)
- Sales Rank:7,289
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:120 Softgels
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):2.9 x 2.9 x 5.3
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Release Date:June 21, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- A polyunsaturated fatty acid from safflower oil that may positively influence body composition
- Suggested daily use provides approximately the same amount of CLA as five pounds of beef
- Potential benefits are cited in U.S. patent 5,554,646, which states that CLA plays a role in reducing body fat and increasing body protein (muscle) in animals
- When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise plan, body fat may be reduced
- For best results, use in conjunction with the included Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan
Dramatic new research has identified a fatty acid that may positively influence body composition. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), found mainly in meat and dairy products, used to be abundant in our diets. But with the trend to lower fat diets, our SLA intake is also declining. It is an irony that so many Americans seem to be getting fatter, even as we eat less fatty foods. Researchers at the University of Wisconsin may have discovered an explanation for this paradox. Their studies suggest that CLA may be an important nutrient for optimal body composition, possibly helping reduce body fat and increase muscle. Aware consumers are unlikely to go back to the unhealthy, meat-laden diets of the past. But today CLA is available from pure safflower oil. The above information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.