Sage Tea 24 Bags
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.89
as of 1/27/2015 12:35 EST details
- You Save: $3.69 (66%)
- Seller:HEALTHY BARN
- Sales Rank:25,231
- Size:24 Bags
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2.2 x 3.3 x 5.7
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Chinese preferred Sage tea to their own native tea
- American Indians used it both topically and internally for its health benefits
- It can be sweetened with maple syrup, brown sugar or honey
- flavored with a squeeze of orange, lemon or a dash of cinnamon
To the ancients, including the Arabians,Sage (salvia officinalis) was associated with longevity and was highly prized. The genus name derives from the Latin for salvation . In early Dutch trading days, the Chinese preferred Sage tea to their own native tea, and gave traders up to four times the quantity of their choicest tea in exchange. The American Indians used it both topically and internally for its health benefits. Sage is often used today as a spice for flavoring vegetables, chicken, meats, fish, and eggs. Sage is a heartening brew, if not made too strong. It can be sweetened with maple syrup, brown sugar or honey, or flavored with a squeeze of orange, lemon or a dash of cinnamon.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.