Groundwater Ecology (Aquatic Ecology)
- Buy New: $28.40
as of 3/11/2014 16:47 EDT details
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Format:Amazon Upgrade
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 6.2 x 1.2
- Publication Date:December 15, 1994
Groundwater has long been an object of intense scrutiny. Only recently have methods become available that permit ecologists, hydrologists, and environmental scientists to assess the biotic and abiotic status of these all-important aquifers.
* Focuses attention on the following issues:
* The dynamics of water movement through complex subterranean ecosystems
* The biological organization and the factors that constrain these ecosystems
* Alluvial and karst ecosystem functions
* Contamination, management, and remediation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.