Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk, 16-Count Boxes, .99 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.95
as of 8/28/2014 22:04 EDT details
- You Save: $12.05 (37%)
- Seller:HEALTHY BARN
- Sales Rank:68
- Number Of Items:6
- Size:16 Count (Pack of 6)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):4.3 x 3.2 x 2.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Release Date:August 3, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags (96 total tea bags)
- Promotes healthy lactation
- The highest quality, pharmacopoeial grade herbs
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Non-GMO verified
Personality : supportive, empowering and believes in you. Herbal power : traditionally used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production. Reason to love : while your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. We love the fact that this herbal tea has traditionally been used to help mothers support their production of breast milk and to promote healthy lactation. With herbs like fennel, anise (which give the tea a sweet, licorice like taste), coriander and fenugreek, each sip is like stepping into a tradition that has been passed down from woman to woman for hundreds of years. Taste sweet, spicy, slightly bitter with a distinct licorice-like taste. The statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.