Valerian Mint Tea Alvita Tea 24 Bag
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.95
as of 4/21/2014 08:25 EDT details
- You Save: $5.30 (73%)
- Seller:HEALTHY BARN
- Sales Rank:48,107
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 3.5 x 5.9
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- 24 Bags
- Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag
- 24 Servings Per Container
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Valerian Mint Tea by Alvita Tea 24 Bag Used for beneficial properties at the time of Hippocrates in the 4th and 5th centuries B.C. Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) is native to England Europe and the United States. Valerian derives its name from the Latin valere to be strong referring to both the plant as well as its distinct odor. It is often used for its soothing relaxing beneficial properties. Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is a universally-loved and widely-used flavoring. Peppermint's value comes from the mint's volatile oil which contains menthol and is added to many formulas for its therapeutic properties. So highly thought of Peppermint was included in a list of plants being taken to the New World. Together Valerian and Peppermint make a calming relaxing tea.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.