Notebook on Cities and Clothes
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.00
as of 4/21/2014 12:23 EDT details
- You Save: $0.98 (7%)
- Sales Rank:174,474
- Format:Anamorphic, Color, Widescreen, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), German (Original Language)
- Running Time:79 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:January 7, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In this film, the prolific German documentary director Wim Wenders has taken on the subject of Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto as he prepares to debut his designs for another season in Paris. The documentary is as much a meditation by the director on the meaning of documentaries and information in the age of electronic data and computerized images as it is about the skill, dedication, philosophy and work of the fashion designer.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.