Clinical Decision-Making Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing - Revised Reprint: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 7e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $28.52
as of 8/22/2014 14:17 EDT details
- You Save: $8.43 (23%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.3
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.5 x 1.5
- Publication Date:January 10, 2013
Designed to accompany Ignatavicius and Workman's Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 7th Edition, this study guide helps you understand and apply material from each chapter in the text, and gives you added support as you learn to make safe and effective clinical decisions.
- Study/review questions provide a review of key content using a variety of question formats, including a high percentage of questions in traditional and alternate NCLEX® Examination formats. Answers are provided in the back of the book.
- Case studies in most chapters give you the opportunity to apply higher-level thinking skills to true-to-life clinical scenarios.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on clinical decision-making prepares you to confidently make safe and effective decisions in clinical practice.
- NEW! Documentation practice questions have been added to select case studies to help you take the next step in patient care, just as you would in clinical practice.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.