- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.43
as of 12/12/2013 09:43 EST details
- You Save: $6.57 (47%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:5,088,868
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 4.8 x 7.5
- Publication Date:March 1, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The UK-based American artist Margaret Salmon creates stylized filmic portraits that weave together poetry and documentary. This illustrated reader contains an interview with the artist, an essay on Salmon's films, a short story by Raymond Carver and an historic look at Italian Neorealism by film critic Andre Bazin, reprinted from his seminal What is Cinema?.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.