Jean-Luc Mylayne: Into the Hands of Time
- Buy New: $284.99
as of 12/22/2014 09:32 EST details
- Seller:Cellar Door Bookshop
- Sales Rank:3,465,954
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 8.5 x 10
- Publication Date:April 30, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Over three decades, French photographer Jean-Luc Mylayne (born 1946) has pursued a single motif: common birds in their natural habitats. But Mylayne is no documentarian or nature photographer. His works might best be described as tableaux in which avian motifs play carefully scripted roles within a larger tale of life, and themes of interdependence among species, the cycles of life and death and the depletion of natural resources.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.