ITI Treatment Guide, Volume 3: Implant Placement in Post-Extraction Sites: Treatment Options (ITI Treatment Guides)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $81.14
as of 10/22/2014 01:37 EDT details
- You Save: $16.86 (17%)
- Sales Rank:203,578
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):25500
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:January 1, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
Implant dentistry has become a standard option for the rehabilitation of fully and partially edentulous patients. With the ever-increasing number of dentists involved in implant dentistry, it is essential to ensure that their treatment methods follow the highest standard. The ITI Treatment Guide series, a compendium of evidence-based implant-therapy techniques in daily practice, is written by renowned clinicians and provides a comprehensive overview of various therapeutic options. Using an illustrated step-by-step approach, the ITI Treatment Guide shows practitioners how to manage different clinical situations, with the emphasis on sound diagnostics, evidence-based treatment concepts, and predictable treatment outcomes.
This third volume of the ITI Treatment Guide series provides clinicians with practical clinical information that will allow them to make evidence-based decisions regarding appropriate implant placement protocol in post-extraction sockets. The book features 15 case presentations illustrating the use of various clinical protocols as well as discussion of the factors influential to treatment outcome and potential complications.
2. Proceedings of the Third ITI Consensus Conference: Implants in Post-Extraction Sties
3. Pre-Operative Assessment and Treatment Options for Post-Extraction Implants
4. Clinical Case Presentations Based on Different Implant Placement Protocols
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.