ITI Treatment Guide: Implant Therapy in the Esthetic Zone for Single-tooth Replacements
- List Price:
- Buy New: $82.75
as of 12/8/2013 22:26 EST details
- You Save: $15.25 (16%)
- Sales Rank:510,366
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Publication Date:January 30, 2007
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
The ITI Treatment Guide series, a compendium of evidence-based implant therapy techniques employed in daily practice, offers a comprehensive overview of various therapeutic options. Written by expert clinicians of worldwide renown and using an illustrated step-by-step approach, the ITI Treatment Guide shows practitioners how to manage different clinical situations, emphasizing sound diagnostics, evidence-based treatment concepts, and predictable treatment outcomes throughout.
This first volume focuses on implant therapy for single-tooth replacement in the esthetic zone. It guides readers through the entire treatment process, beginning with assessment of the patient s individual esthetic risk profile and proceeding through ideal three-dimensional implant placement and proven prosthetic management options. Various procedures are illustrated through patient case studies. Detailed illustrations serve to clarify any potential ambiguities, and potential complications are explored to avert the most common problems.
2. Proceedings of the Third ITI Consensus Conference: Esthetics in Implant Dentistry
3. Preoperative Analysis and Prosthetic Treatment Planning
4. Surgical Considerations: Standard Procedures in Sites without Bone Deficiencies
5. Esthetic Complications and Their Causes
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.