Dubs Runs for President
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.01
as of 4/20/2014 22:12 EDT details
- You Save: $13.94 (100%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:273,968
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 8.6 x 0.3
- Publication Date:September 18, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A sequel to the best-selling DUBS GOES TO WASHINGTON, this is a story of Dubs, a golden retriever so inspired by his trip to D.C. that he decides to run for president as the nominee of the K-9 party. Kids ages 4 to 8 will get a sense of an election, from conventions to hired consultants (Karl Rover) to polls (by Gallop the Horse) to the election itself. The book is nonpartisan.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.