- Discover the desired student proficiencies of the CCSS: critical thinking, creative thinking, complex thinking, comprehensive thinking, collaborative thinking, communicative thinking, and cognitive transfer.
- Explore phase I, Talk-Through, during which teachers explicitly teach students a critical thinking skill.
- Utilize the content-based lessons included in phase II, Walk-Through, when specific guidance will ensure proper application of the skill.
- Learn how to make a direct connection between the selected thinking skill and the new standards with the CCSS performance tasks modeled in phase III.
- Take advantage of online and print resources, a glossary, reproducibles, reflection questions, and more.