Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.89
as of 3/15/2014 08:05 EDT details
- You Save: $12.10 (81%)
- Sales Rank:19,380
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:August 7, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
If there is one thing that is certain in business, it is uncertainty; still, some companies perform reliably and with excellence in spite of changing circumstances. Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times is about four essentials for getting great performance in good times and bad.
(1) Excellent Execution: Winning companies have simple goals with clear targets and strong follow-through. All team members know what to do about the goals and they execute precisely.
(2) High Trust Levels with All Stakeholders: Low trust slows you down and raises your costs especially in times of turmoil. But when trust levels rise, everything speeds up and costs go down.
(3) Achieving More with Less: In tough times, everyone tries to do more with less, but the real question is more of what? Winning companies focus on giving more value not just cutting back.
(4) Transforming Fear into Engagement: Unpredictable times create anxieties that distract you just when you need total focus. Winning organizations entrust people with a mission and strategy they can believe in, channeling their anxiety into results.
These principles can help companies win regardless of the turbulence of the ride or the shock of overwhelming change.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.