The Hospital at the End of the World
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.08
as of 8/27/2014 09:21 EDT details
- You Save: $5.87 (31%)
- Seller:Reading Around the World
- Sales Rank:1,080,663
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 9.1 x 6.1
- Publication Date:May 13, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
There are 2,600 hospitals in Asia, Africa and South America which could be classified as "Mission Hospitals" - far off the beaten path, providing basic medical service to the poorest people of the world. The Hospital at the End of the World tells the story of a nurse from the USA and his first experience as a teaching nurse in Nepal.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.