Classroom Discussions: Using Math Talk to Help Students Learn
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.36
as of 12/8/2013 18:15 EST details
- You Save: $18.59 (43%)
- Sales Rank:64,695
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2nd Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 7.3 x 9.1
- Publication Date:July 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This best-selling resource offers an unparalleled look at the significant role that classroom discussions can play in teaching mathematics. New to this edition are more research-based examples of classroom talk at early grade levels, an expanded range of vignettes, discussion questions at the end of each chapter, and connections to NCTM standards.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.