When We Were Countries: Poems and Stories by Outstanding High School Writers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.00
as of 11/24/2014 17:50 EST details
- You Save: $9.00 (31%)
- Sales Rank:9,129,711
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 6.3 x 9.3
- Publication Date:May 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Poetry. Young Adult Fiction. Edited by Mark Pawlak, Dick Lourie, and Robert Hershon. Introduction by X.J. Kennedy. Afterwords by Kathleen Aguero, Joanna Fuhrman, Martin Skoble, Kip Zegers. Cover art by Elizabeth Hershon. This book contains stories and poems which first appeared in the high school writing section of HANGING LOOSE magazine, issues 81 through 94.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.