Song Of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.07
as of 8/21/2014 02:32 EDT details
- You Save: $10.88 (27%)
- Sales Rank:804,719
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):11.3 x 8.5 x 0.8
- Publication Date:October 23, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide is your complete resource on George R.R. Martins Westeros.
- In its pages you will find a complete history of the Seven Kingdoms, from the days of the First Men to the reign to the Targaryen kings and the War of the Usurper.
A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide is your complete resource on George R.R. Martin's Westeros. In its pages you will find a complete history of the Seven Kingdoms, from the days of the First Men to the reign to the Targaryen kings and the War of the Usurper. Its chapters cover the lands from the North to Dorne, the Iron Islands to the Stormlands, the Free Cities and beyond. You'll also find descriptions and game stats for the major players of the Game of Thrones, from the Starks and Lannisters to the Baratheons and Tyrells. This new edition revises and updates the original book, making it the indispensable guide for fans of the novels, the TV show, and the roleplaying game.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.