Animals Real and Imagined: Fantasy of What Is and What Might Be
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.74
as of 12/19/2013 11:31 EST details
- You Save: $14.21 (41%)
- Sales Rank:18,899
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 10.8 x 8.9
- Publication Date:December 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A fantastic visual voyage into the world of animals, both real and imagined. There is no end to the diverse and unique creatures that Terryl Whitlatch creates for us with her solid knowledge of anatomy and boundless imagination. Especially intriguing are the 100s of anatomical notes that are dispersed among her sketches, educating and enlightening us to the foundation of living bodies and their mechanics.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.