Mommy I'm Still in Here: Raising Children with Bipolar Disorder
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.18
as of 10/22/2014 00:48 EDT details
- You Save: $6.77 (45%)
- Seller:-Daily Deals-
- Sales Rank:1,084,151
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:March 15, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Mommy I'm Still In Here clarifies myths and misunderstandings about bipolar disorder through the lives of Kate McLaughlin’s two teenaged children and provides vital information to a public frequently misled by sensationalist media and inaccurate Hollywood portrayals. This book supports, educates, and informs the reader, offering hope and encouragement.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.